Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Week 36

My good friend, Tara Nalty, hosted a Blessing Way for me and then a Daddy Diaper Shower for Brett on Sunday Nov 15th. The Blessing Way was an intimate girls-only ritual blessing me and the baby with words, roses, amulets, massage and the casting of my belly in plaster. A very special Thank You to the girls who participated: Tara, Dana, Nyah, Erika, Shannon, and Sarah Burns. Before the blessing we had a beautiful catered lunch of soup, finger sandwiches, salad and ginger champagne cocktails; after the blessing, Brett's Shower was catered with dinner of beef stew. A crew showed up bearing diapers, presents, beer and whisky. People stayed until almost midnight, but I was in bed by 10pm. Here are some photos.



1 comment:

  1. so awesome jenny & brett! ilove you & your friends are AMAZING!!! one love.

    ReplyDelete