Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Week 7

My blog is so boring. Sorry.
This week I've felt sick off and on, extremely tired and often heart-burny. I've dranken (drunk?) over a gallon of milk though. That should be like a record since I was 10 years old. Tums are a placebo at best.
Brett and I did some work on our back yard and some furinture was delivered today. Our house is getting nicer and nicer every week. Please come visit!
Next week we have our first OBGYN appointment at Kaiser. I'm so excited to have an ultrasound. (One that has nothing to do with my kidneys!) Right after the appointment, I have the season's first softball game. I will try and play unless I feel too sick. But that is all next week. Sorry. Nothing really very interesting this week.
Thanks to those who are officially "following" me. You girls are awesome!

1 comment:

  1. that was a litle boring but the whole thing is very exciting little sis-- I"m so glad Tsutomu will have a close cousin!
    besos EV

    ReplyDelete