Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Week 11

I don't remember week 11.

And btw, it was because of my own dear brother's comment on my Week 7 blog entry that I stopped writiing anything. He told me the whole blog was boring. You'd think he'd know that insulting pregnant women is not a good idea. You'd think he would know that they can be very sensitive and take things very personally even when you are joking around. I have a mind to tell his wife, so she slaps him on the wrist. Shame on you, Eddy! But I have forgiven you and will continue to blog, no matter how boring you may think it is.

If it wasn't for my friend, Kirstin, I would not have starting writing entries again. She alone seemed to care what was going on with my baby blog. Thank you, K! I hope that your interest in my boring blog inspires others to check it out once in a while. Even if merely out of a sense of guilt.

1 comment:

  1. I never meant to indicate anything like that little sis. You are never boring. Although maybe the gross anatomy/physiology part of the pregnany borders on the nerdy TMI side what with implanting blastocytes and all. Anyway Tsutomu is very excited to meet you and have a prima on the way. Much love and besos

    ReplyDelete