Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Week 13

Ok people! Listen up!

WE DO NOT KNOW THE GENDER OF THE BABY!!!

Just becuase many posts ago I mentioned AN IDEA for a girl's name does not mean to suggest that we are having a girl! Hello! It is waaaay too early to know that!

Also, I now wish I had never told anyone that idea for a name - because apparently everyone in the world has a thing or two to say about it. I'm really sorry people, but the decision is not yours to make. Brett and I will name our baby whatever we want to name it. You can keep on finding negative connotations if you like (popular culture and history is full of them); but please do not share them with us. POSITIVITY ONLY! :D

I am going to L.A. this weekend to meet my nephew, Tsutomo Luis. He is 3.5 months old! I am so excited to hold him and play with him and tell him funny secrets about his dad.

One more thing.... I am starting to show! My pants feel very tight sometimes. (This reminds me of a song that Sarah Burns used to sing while drunk, riding the 22 Fillore Muni back home from the Mission in SF. Please sing the lyrics to the tune of Strangers in the Night. "Strangers in the night.... exotic dancing...my pants were very tight.... I felt like prancing...." Was Sarah conjuring up the feeling of being in the 2nd trimester of pregnancy? hmmmm.)

5 comments:

  1. oh yeah, everyone has an opinion or advice about anything and everything!

    And CONGRATULATIONS (again) by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there J! Thanks for the shout out!!!
    I will send you some of my clothes from when I was pregnant! I think I have one pregnancy shirt- but for the rest of my clothes I just bought clothes that were "normal- like size 6".. Also, you can use a rubberband to secure your jeans- haha.
    Will call you soon!!
    Loves to you and Brett
    Kirsten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name Andromeda. If you have a boy I think you should name him Jett. But that's just because I'm goofy and whatever you name your baby will be awesome. love ya! ~Lia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jett is an awesome name for a boy, Lia! I'm putting it on "the list".
    - Brenny & the Jetts

    ReplyDelete