Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Week 24

We bought some paint and prepped the nursery for painting. Brett will paint today and tomorrow and I will do some accent painting this weekend. We are getting very excited to do the decorating and pick some furniture for the room. Brett's parents and my mom have most graciously offered to buy the furniture that we choose. I'll put up photos very soon for you to see! (Teaser = Enchanted fairy forest at dusk. Greens, browns, animal decals, and glowing stars for our little baby girl. I hope she likes it when she arrives.)

I've gained 20 pounds total in the past 5 months. There's only four months left now! The due date is December 11th for those who have been asking.

Special thanks and love going out to all my Tios and Primos in the Dominican Republic who have been emailing me with questions.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY who would have turned 70 years old yesterday. I MISS YOU DADDY! <3

4 comments:

  1. for some reason cw's pruter wont allow me to post comments. maybe it likes to censor me?

    anyways - WOO HOO! 24 weeks already? my how time flys..you guys registered anywhere???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet. But I will get us registered next week. I am so nervous. I don't know what on earth is really neccessary and what is just marketed to make you think you need something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi J!
    There is a "bouncer" that rocks and also plays the "heartbeat" sounds, and music as well. Target online has it- also the Graco napper "pack and play" with a compartment for diapers..etc.it totally folds up into a bag-
    Max LOVED his snuggle blanket with vibration..I am sure of the brand it has been to long.

    Glad to hear that you are doing so well!! Twenty pounds? Thats nothing!!
    For one little person to another-
    :) K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am NOT sure of the brand of Max's blanket-
    Sorry, It was a long week.
    :)

    ReplyDelete