Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

"4" Weeks, No Jinx!

I'm going to begin again. Three years after I first began writing this blog. I won't publish any posts until I am quite sure this new pregnancy is viable. It will be my little secret for (hopefully) a few more weeks. And then (hopefully) I can let the world know our big news.
Brett and I have tried for another baby the last 5 months and now it seems we have been successful! Today I am 4 weeks pregnant, meaning of course, actually only 2 fetal age weeks. If this sticks and all goes well, I'll be going to a midwife or OB doc next month. I know I should be more nervous because we have had 2 miscarriages since 2008 - 1 a year before Nova was born and another 1 year after she was born. That second one may have been twins but, at about 7 weeks, growth stopped with no heartbeat(s). I had to have a D&C the week before Christmas. It was sad and really spooked Brett. So it took another full year for him to be ready to try again.
Here we are the last day of May, 2012! And I am not so nervous, but rather very excited! I hope this mother's intuition is telling me that there is nothing to worry about; that this pregnancy will last and the tiny poppy seed embryo inside me will be healthy and perfect. Oh please let this be true! I want another baby so bad! A little sibling for Nova and a child to love me as much as Nova loves her daddy. Fingers crossed....
Not publishing this yet. Saving as a draft until further notice. So as not to Jinx the situation. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment