Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

She likes Chocolate Donuts & Oreos

Well obviously. She is a girl! And part Vega. So chocolate foods are going to of course turn her right on. This baby is MOVING, people! I started feeling her kick or slam into the walls of my insides last week and it is so cool. An exciting reminder that she is healthy and growing and full of life!

Also, here is a first baby bump photo for you all to see. I am getting large. It's normal to grow way faster during a pregnancy when you already had a full-term one within recent years. So even though I am only 4.5 months preg, I look more like 6 months along.
(Yes, I know it is totally generic to take photos of myself with a cell phone! If you must know, my husband is working late at a "hack day". Don't ask me what that is.)



No comments:

Post a Comment