Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Emotions, Hunger, and Sleep? Crazy Town.

I am pregnant, yes. And that may have a lot or very little to do with the manic swings of happy and melancholy states I am lately finding myself to be in. I know it's impossible to determine. And luckily the bad moods and bouts of depression are light and quickly pass into something more normal and/or just pure exhaustion. Sleep. I think I need lots more of it. And Also, I probably shouldn't being pushing myself as hard as I have been to keep up with my daughter, my husband, and our friends. I do love getting out and doing things like walking, exploring, camping, hiking, beaching etc, and I know it's smart to get exercise and try to keep in shape. But dude! I am so tired all the time! So, sorry if I'm bitchy. But I'm trying to keep it together here, people. Cuz, all of a sudden, I am huge and fat and all my joints hurt and my muscles and ligaments are all tight and uncomfortable. And I'm so thirsty! So give me a bit of a break, ok. Ok. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I wish we could have talked some more at the BBQ. I am glad you will be going with us - but please don't do more than you can and should handle!

    Pregnancy #2 - really had me super tired - more so than usual - so get some rest!!! :)

    The jewelry was so beautiful and I think it will match her dress perfectly :)

    THANK YOU THANK YOU!

    and ps - give yourself a break! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend, I totally get you!!! And, yes, give us pregnant mama's a break!

    ReplyDelete