Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

All Pics Post! Getting ready to launch.



Guess which Vega is Which. 8 months vs 5 months. So cool that my sister and I are having babies so close togeher! Hers is a boy! Yay!


Nova was very helpful at the last Midwife Apt. She held the doppler so we could hear Baby's heartbeat.

 Daddy's Hands Making a Heart over Mommy's Belly. (photo courtesy Cherlyn Wagner)

Nova Wishing her Baby Sister a Merry Christmas.
(photo courtesy Cherlyn Wagner)


Brett and I on the Maternity Ward Tour at UCSF.
(photo courtesy Cherlyn Wagner)

Looking in at the Newborn Nursery at UCSF.
(photo courtesy Cherlyn Wagner)

Proud San Francisco Mom. (GG Park and Marin in background)
(photo courtesy Cherlyn Wagner)



The new mini crib my mom sent! I assembled it and Nova helped too.



Spending lots of quality time with my first baby, Nova. She will soon have to share my love. :( But also :) At Sabino Canyon, Tucson, AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment